Monday, April 11, 2011

Carly's 12th Birthday




Our sweet Carly turned 12 last Thursday!!  It doesn't seem like that is possible, but she was anticipating it for days.  She has been so excited to leave Primary and go into Young Women's.  I get a little sad when I think about her growing up and becoming more and more independent.  She is such a nurturer to others and always works hard to achieve goals that she sets.  Some of her favorite things are Skittles, softball, dance, hanging with friends, shopping, and reading.  As a mom, I wish that I could slow down the clock a little, but I remember as a child that it never went fast enough, so I doubt that she would agree with me on that.


Carly also had a birthday party with her friends on Saturday that included lots of dancing (Wii's Just Dance 2), pizza, candy, popcorn and a movie.  They were such a cute bunch of girls and everyone had a great time. Happy Birthday Carly, we love you!

1 comment:

  1. She is even looking older in these pics. Cute tissue balls Mary!

    ReplyDelete