Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day



I know, I know, it has been 6 months since I last posted!!  And, a lot has happened since then.  Sooo, I will try and get things caught up over the next little bit.  I said TRY.  No promises.  The kids keep throwing out hints every once and a while that I need to get things updated. 
Anyhow, we had a fabulous Father's Day with our fabulous super dad.  We are super lucky to have such an amazing father in our home.  Jason is truly a one of a kind dad who makes us all laugh and teaches us so much every day. He is a great example to the kids and we are so grateful for him!! We got to have a yummy steak dinner with the Dunn family and enjoyed hanging out together and eating way too much food! 





The way we really are!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment